At Mistick Construction, excellence is not only our goal, but our obligation to our clients. We acheive excellence through adherence to the cornerstone of our company's philosophy: building relationships. We are very proud to maintain good relationships with each other at Mistick Construction Company. As a natural extension, we are also unique in maintaining great relationships with our subcontractors and vendors; with the architects and engineers; with you, the client; and with the community at large. To uphold our end in these relationships requires experienced leadership, adherence to the principles of fairness, and a commitment to deliver services which have value to all involved.
Starting in 1951 as a home building company and progressing into a general contractor in the early 1980s, Mistick Construction Company has built or renovated over 20,000 housing units in Western Pennsylvania. Our reputation for consistent, timely, cost-efficient and quality construction is proven by significant repeat business with our clients.
Associations & Memberships
- American Institute of Architects
- Assisted Living Foundation of America
- Building Commissioning Association
- Building Officials and Code Administrators International
- Construction Specifiers Institute
- Green Building Alliance
- United States Green Building Council
Certifications & Licenses
- General Contractor's Licenses: Florida, North Carolina, West Virginia, and Virginia
- Registered to do business in Pennsylvania (Pennsylvania does not have a system for licensing General Contractors)
- Passive House Institute US – Certified Builder